Vampyre
Welcome to the Vampyres of Briton forum, everyone is welcome to sign up, friends and foe alike Wink
Vampyre
Welcome to the Vampyres of Briton forum, everyone is welcome to sign up, friends and foe alike Wink
Vampyre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Migstaxe application

Go down 
+3
moses of romania
andy(Benny The Groin)
Migstaxe
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Migstaxe

Migstaxe application Empty
PostSubject: Migstaxe application   Migstaxe application EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:37 am

Hi all, my name is Migstaxe (ID=23408). My army size is 14,500,000ish.

I have been invited to join by Gojira. By joining I expect to grow stronger with help, as well as helping others grow strong too.

I have been in 2 previous alliances. The first was called the Aschen Confederation. This was 3 years back with a groiup of mates. In the end that alliance broke up cos we all quit the game, me included.
I started playing again in June 09 and joined an alliance called ! SG Atlantis. I ended up leaving them due to a lack of vision by the leaders. I wanted to be part of an alliance that wants to grow stronger and has the ambition to do that.

Generally I use up the naq I get from my commander to grow stronger, but once I reach a few thousand AT's I trade them so I can increase things like covert/anticovert levels and mothership. At the moment I am satisfied with my UP (which is just above 100k per day) so I focus mainly on my defence.

I have no enemies. I got massed about a month ago by a guy who just likes to mass random people but he hasn't done it since then.
As for war, I will defend myself and my allies when called upon to do so, however I would rather not resort to that due to my army size, which is a lot smaller than the rest of yours. It would take me a long time to recover from the losses that occur in war.

I believe that's all the questions answered, I don't have MSN so any messages you want to send me should be directed to my ingame account.

I look forward to joining.

Migstaxe
Back to top Go down
andy(Benny The Groin)

PostSubject: Re: Migstaxe application   Migstaxe application EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:17 pm

didnt you apply for PI or AO
Back to top Go down
Migstaxe

PostSubject: Re: Migstaxe application   Migstaxe application EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:47 pm

I had applied to join Assassin Order, but that never happened. I believe they all got massed and then disbanded. When I asked why they had disbanded, I never got an answer so I started looking for another alliance
Back to top Go down
andy(Benny The Groin)

PostSubject: Re: Migstaxe application   Migstaxe application EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:04 pm

no.
I was 2ic...

People where leaving. People a lot worse then me where being promoted above me. So I said "if you dont give me the rank I deserve and get more members by 1st feb im leaving" so he disbanded
Back to top Go down
Migstaxe

PostSubject: Re: Migstaxe application   Migstaxe application EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:59 pm

Well I'm glad I've got an explanation now. Thanks for that. Sounds like you had the same problem I had when I was at ! SG Atlantis. There were 2 guys in command of everything, they didn't do anything, and despite me being the second strongest in that alliance I wasn't given the recognition I deserved. They weren't getting new members either. It was an alliance that was going nowhere and I didn't want to be part of that.
Back to top Go down
moses of romania

moses of romania

PostSubject: Re: Migstaxe application   Migstaxe application EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:13 pm

Ouch mate is all im gonna say ur acount has a verry high % whitch is massable meaning ppl who get bored will find you at the rank you are at and kill everything

3.3 mill covert agents
3.3 mill ac agenst
1.7 mill super defenders

thats over half your army size !

This alliance you just applied for is a warring alliance which means in a week you would be crippled when alliances goto war every one is targeted . Im not the one who decides anything here but i would sugjest a smaller peace full alliance where you can grow and do ur own thing

P.S i wouldnt leave all those A.C units and Covert units trained im one of those ppl that when they get bored go and kill stuff almost drooled at the possibility to kill 8 mill worth of units in a matter of seconds

I would get ur rank down to at most 1200 not 400 Wink
Back to top Go down
Migstaxe

PostSubject: Re: Migstaxe application   Migstaxe application EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:04 am

Thanks for the advice. I was told by Gojira that this alliance doesn't go looking for war, it just protects it's members should they get massed. Are you saying that he's wrong?
Back to top Go down
gojira
Hich Council
Hich Council

PostSubject: Re: Migstaxe application   Migstaxe application EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:02 am

hmmm we try to protect our members, but we can avoid a mass on you....

About Massing, we can take actions after a massing, not before...

If you will be mass, we take actions attacking them or make a diplomatic action...

We have some programs, and almost miself and anothers members, help everyone to recover his AS...

so ask everything, in this forum...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Migstaxe application   Migstaxe application EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:36 am

Yeah alot of people are hating me, The Nice Guy atm Razz
Back to top Go down
credadun
Second In Command
Second In Command
credadun

PostSubject: Re: Migstaxe application   Migstaxe application EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:31 am

Haha yeah the 'nice' guy Razz Getting massed is pretty much guaranteed in this alliance, although usually its for a reason and not just a random massing. We do help each other and provide protection for our players so if any thing happens it will be acted upon. We also have a wide range of friends to call upon if we need Smile

We also do have training to make sure our players know the in and out of war, and how to set up their accounts. If you're willing to take the risks of war/massings and their costs, as well as the training we give, let us know and we'll send you an invite Smile
Back to top Go down
Migstaxe

PostSubject: Re: Migstaxe application   Migstaxe application EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 10:07 am

OK, well thanks for the info, but right now I would prefer to stay away from massings. I don't think that's a risk I'm willing to take at the moment with my small army size. Sorry to have wasted everyone's time but I won't join, I don't think this is the right alliance for me. I need a more peaceful alliance for the time being.

I hope you all do well in your future wars.

Migstaxe
Back to top Go down
credadun
Second In Command
Second In Command
credadun

PostSubject: Re: Migstaxe application   Migstaxe application EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:44 pm

Thanks mate, we'll still be here when you decide you want to get into the mud a bit more Wink Good luck with whoever you join and don't be a stranger Smile
Back to top Go down
Migstaxe

PostSubject: Re: Migstaxe application   Migstaxe application EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:41 pm

Cheers. Once I get stronger I'll no doubt reapply. Til then good luck with everything
Back to top Go down
credadun
Second In Command
Second In Command
credadun

PostSubject: Re: Migstaxe application   Migstaxe application EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:42 pm

And you Smile we look forward to seeing you again
Back to top Go down
moses of romania

moses of romania

PostSubject: Re: Migstaxe application   Migstaxe application EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:04 pm

ttfn have fun Growing Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaerianae
Admin
Kaerianae

PostSubject: Re: Migstaxe application   Migstaxe application EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:24 am

Stop in from time to time and spam and if you decide differently let us know Razz

Kae
Back to top Go down
https://vampyre.forumotion.net
Nie
Leader
Leader
Nie

PostSubject: Re: Migstaxe application   Migstaxe application EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:09 am

Next time we will not spam this sectiom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Migstaxe application   Migstaxe application Empty

Back to top Go down

Migstaxe application
Page 1 of 1