Vampyre
Welcome to the Vampyres of Briton forum, everyone is welcome to sign up, friends and foe alike Wink
Vampyre
Welcome to the Vampyres of Briton forum, everyone is welcome to sign up, friends and foe alike Wink
Vampyre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bored At work

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
moses of romania

moses of romania

Bored At work Empty
PostSubject: Bored At work   Bored At work EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 4:03 pm

Here be the start of something random and fitting for you guys not done yet but meh work is lame i have time lol
Back to top Go down
moses of romania

moses of romania

Bored At work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored At work   Bored At work EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 4:03 pm

There once was a young man named James, He was born in the year 1431 in a small town called Sighisoara located in Transylvania, Born for a reason UN known to him and his family until on his 14th year. On witch it all came clear to him and his family. That is were the story begins but this story is to be told another day.

The year is 2010 and I James ----- am standing atop a 30 story building looking out at what the world has become today, In the middle of what they have come to call a recession “pathetic these people “there is no war people all over the world aren’t starving to death and homeless this is not a recession just and excuse for the rich people to save money and to take from the poor. This is not the first time I have seen this nor the second and it most likely won’t be the last. For I am what all of you fear at night the reason you don’t let your children go out and play at night. I am a 578 year old vampire One of the first and the oldest, The only thing people don’t get about me is you only have to fear me if you are evil or if I ketch you in the middle of doing one an act of ---- then you are as good as dead “As he finishes his thought he plunges from the top of the building for he has caught just one of those people that should fear him for he shows no mercy, And he just so be right under him”

As he falls from the sky the only thing going through his mind is the look of fear in the poor women’s eyes, and that he is going to crush every bone in this unfortunate mans body. For no one should be afraid to go out at night. “ And just like that as if it was perfectly planed or as If he had done it 100 times before he lands on the mans shoulders with such force that it sends a shock wave through out is entire body , you can hear all his bones shatter and pop as he screams loudly in pain. The scream only last a matter of seconds before his body is a shattered mess lying on the side of the street, After the crash landing James looked up at the girl while holding this mans crippled body in his arms and says with a smile “ Run along now your save nothing is going to hurt you tonight” The women is so shocked with all that has happened she cant say a word cant even blink, just stuck standing there frozen stiff, after about 15 seconds of staring at the dark figure holding the crippled body she managed to blink and just like that he was gone and so was the body, After she pulled her self together a little bit she managed to pull out a horrific shriek that could be herd through out the city’s streets.
Back to top Go down
Nie
Leader
Leader
Nie

Bored At work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored At work   Bored At work EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 4:59 am

Love the tale:P Bored At work Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Lord Dooeee

Bored At work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored At work   Bored At work EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 7:34 am