Vampyre
Welcome to the Vampyres of Briton forum, everyone is welcome to sign up, friends and foe alike Wink
Vampyre
Welcome to the Vampyres of Briton forum, everyone is welcome to sign up, friends and foe alike Wink
Vampyre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

READ BEFORE POSTING

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
credadun
Second In Command
Second In Command
credadun

READ BEFORE POSTING Empty
PostSubject: READ BEFORE POSTING   READ BEFORE POSTING EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 7:56 am

Please note when posting...

1: Diplomatic issues only, no spam

2: One issue per topic

3: Please contact Kae or Cred before sending any messages out. If neither are available speak to an HC member.

4: When posting please follow the layout previously used by Bull3t

Quote :
Topic title: With whom you have an issue including their ID, the alliance of the person, what the issue is and the time/date of the instance that you have an issue with in terms of game time.
Eg: Bull3t (34383), Vampyre, Massed me, 17/11/2009 13:57 GT
Massed can of course be changed to farmed, set to war, planet stolen or any other variance that you may have an issue with.

In the main body of the post you're making I want a full description of what happened. Whether you hit them first and they massed you or set you to war without instigation etc. Every detail you can think of that will help me to resolve the case. If you were massed I want to know exactly how much you lost in terms of weapons/troops and then give me a number value in naq.

Eg:
I was massed by Bull3t for no apparent reason at the time stated in the title. I checked my attack logs and he was not in them so this was unprovoked. My losses were 4 mil defence supers, 5 mil spies, 6 mil max weapons.

Total losses of 9,000,000 UU with current market value of 4,500,000,000,000 naq at 500b/mil + training of 364,000,000,000 naq for def supers and 17,500,000,000 naq for spies and 6 mil max weapons with a value of 3,595,200,000,000 naq = 8,476,700,000,000 naq.

If you are from a foreign alliance and have an issue with a member of Vampyre then the same deal applies however you are free to write whatever it is you want in the main body. Please try to keep with the title formatting but add -Foreign and your name/ID to the end of title
Eg: Bull3t (34383), Vampyre, Massed me, 17/11/2009 13:57 GT -Foreign (Dudenoob 50150)

5: Contacting diplo's or HC members about some issues can be tedious and slow so if the issue is a small one such as someone setting a war tag for farming purposes you may send a POLITE letter asking why they have set the tag. DO NOT threaten them with retribution. If it comes to that it is for HC to decide. Politely ask why they have set the war tag. After sending the letter please post a copy of it in this section and any replies that you receive.

6: POINT 5 IS ONLY RELEVANT FOR NAQ HITS, ALL OTHER HITS MUST BE FORWARDED TO DIPLOS OR HC BEFORE LETTERS ARE SENT!!! This includes massings, sabbings, raids and any other repetitive hits.
Back to top Go down
moses of romania

moses of romania

PostSubject: Re: READ BEFORE POSTING   READ BEFORE POSTING EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 12:13 pm

Less massed me and now it hurts to sit , tell kae to make him say sorry Sad

P.s sorry for a bit of spam but now i own the forums
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: READ BEFORE POSTING   READ BEFORE POSTING EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:54 am

moses of romania wrote:
Less massed me and now it hurts to sit , tell kae to make him say sorry Sad

P.s sorry for a bit of spam but now i own the forums
and I own you *shity eyes*
Back to top Go down
moses of romania

moses of romania

PostSubject: Re: READ BEFORE POSTING   READ BEFORE POSTING EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:03 am

* Na'vi Alliance Rank 1 over 800 trill power sorry we own u muahahhahahahaha *
Back to top Go down
Kaerianae
Admin
Kaerianae

PostSubject: Re: READ BEFORE POSTING   READ BEFORE POSTING EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 6:44 pm

lol, Razz
Back to top Go down
https://vampyre.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: READ BEFORE POSTING   READ BEFORE POSTING Empty

Back to top Go down

READ BEFORE POSTING
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampyre :: Foreign Relations :: Diplo Corner-
Jump to: